With 4 models of Aunex Performance amplifiers to choose from, you'll certainly find the perfect solution for your own unique sound.
Aunex Performance Amplifiers (AP Series) amplifiers are engineered and designed to provide the critical listener who prefers the output sound of an analog Class AB and Class D amplifier. Class AB amplifiers are typically known for their wide frequency bandwidth and clean linear output which results in crisp highs and warm midrange tones. The mono block Class D delivers powerful and accurate output to subwoofers with a strong punch that will easily satisfy the most demanding listener.
- Part Number: AP1200.1D
- Class: D Mono
- Bridged: 1200w x 1 @ 1 ohm
- Power @ 2 ohm: 900w x 1
- Power @ 4 ohm: 500w x 1
- Dimensions: 2.0" x 11.6" x 7.2"
- Differential Balanced Inputs
- 2 Layer PCB, SMD Technology
- Heavy Density Aluminum Extruded Heatsink
- Fully Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Fully Variable 0-180 Phase Control
- Fully Variable Boost EQ - LP 18dB @ 45Hz
- Auto Sensing High Level / Low Level Input
- If High Level Input is used, Remote Input Becomes Remote Output Trigger
- Fully Variable Crossover 24dB / Octave
For more information, visit aunexusa.com.