Aunex Mini Amplifiers (AM Series) are designed with the challenges of providing ample power to drive your system while keeping the overall footprint of the amplifier small. This was achieved by utilizing a 4-layer military spec circuit board incorporating the newest chipset from International Rectifier®. If installation space is limited, don’t settle for any mini amplifier, select the Aunex AM series.
- Class: D
- Bridged: 800w x 1 @ 1 ohm
- Power @ 2 ohm: 800w x 1
- Power @ 4 ohm: 400w x 1
- Dimensions: 1.6" x 10.7" x 4.3"
- Conformal Coated PCB
- Output Clipping Indicators
- Differential Balanced Inputs
- 4 Layer PCB, SMD Technology
- Heavy Density Aluminum Extruded Heatsink with Die Cast End Caps
- Direct Wire Connector Speaker & Power Terminals
- Fully Variable Crossover (24dB / Octave Slope)
- Fully Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Auto-Sensing High Level Input / Low Level Input
- If High Level Input is Used, Remote Input Becomes Remote Output
- Boost EQ - Fully Variable LP 18dB @ 45Hz
- AM800.1D Output Optimized at 2 ohm & 1 ohm
For more information, visit www.aunexusa.com.