Here are some of my favorite custom builds from the 2021 SEMA Show. What were some of your favorites?
- Salvage 2 Savage @salvagetosavage C10 Squarebody in the @toyotires Treadpass
- JJ Dubec @doczilla12 Toyota A91 Supra, featured vehicle for @peachesoneuniverse
- Faruk Kugay @faruk.kugay Honda S2000 powered BMW E30 in the @eneosusa booth
- Chris Johnston @attack_fd3s Mazda FD3S RX-7 in the @fortuneautousa booth
- Jagraj Grewal @jagraj7870 bagged and blown Jeep Gladiator, featured vehicle for @covercraft
- Rich Rebuilds @richiebkidd V8 Tesla Model S in the @vibrant_performance booth
(as seen in PASMAG Tuning 365 TV on REV TV)
No Doors. No Care.: Christopher Simpson's 2008 Nissan 350Z
With no intentions in modifying the 2008 Nissan 350Z much, the tide turned for Christopher Simpson when he was rear-ended in an accident. He started...
Tofu Auto Works Miata Speedtail Hardtop
This comes courtesy of Chris Watson aka Tofu Auto Works from New Zealand. As you can see he is about the Miata life. These are two of his cars; the...
Sekanskin Poser Nissan GT-R Wrap
Sekanskin is a local wrap company and they do incredible work. One of the most recent projects is with my friend, imw8ng4u. He worked in collaboration...
Brian Requeno: Honda Civic EK Hatchback Custom Engraved Valve Cover
Brian Requena is a local favorite in Toronto with his EK Honda Civic Hatchback. He wins awards at every single show, and he’s a humble dude! In one of...
Yanny vs Laurel: Custom Glow Plate
John Sharkey's 1991 Nissan Laurel is equipped with a VS aero kit, Nismo LMGT3 3-piece wheels, massive Blitz intercooler to feed air to the RB25DET NEO...
Make-A-Wish for MORE HORSEPOWER Lingenfelter Eliminator Spec Engine Raffle Benefiting Make-A-Wish Foundation
Lingenfelter Build Center. Wixom, MI - Lingenfelter is more than turning innovative engineering into winning performance; they like to get involved,...