Here are some of my favorite custom builds from the 2021 SEMA Show. What were some of your favorites?
- Salvage 2 Savage @salvagetosavage C10 Squarebody in the @toyotires Treadpass
- JJ Dubec @doczilla12 Toyota A91 Supra, featured vehicle for @peachesoneuniverse
- Faruk Kugay @faruk.kugay Honda S2000 powered BMW E30 in the @eneosusa booth
- Chris Johnston @attack_fd3s Mazda FD3S RX-7 in the @fortuneautousa booth
- Jagraj Grewal @jagraj7870 bagged and blown Jeep Gladiator, featured vehicle for @covercraft
- Rich Rebuilds @richiebkidd V8 Tesla Model S in the @vibrant_performance booth
(as seen in PASMAG Tuning 365 TV on REV TV)
Sailun EcoPoint3 To Revolutionize The Tire Industry
TORONTO, April 7, 2022 - Sailun Tire Group has developed a technology that will create a rubber revolution in the tire industry. Utilizing liquid...
Editor's Choice Winner: Robert Fragoso 1989 Nissan Skyline GT-R
Back in 2012, Robert Fragoso was living in Japan. Having grown up around all the tuner movies and video games you can imagine in the late 90s, the...
Installed: Garrett Advancing Motion's G25-550 Turbocharger
Back when we first laid eyes on Garrett's new G25 series as a prototype, we were already impressed. The surprisingly small frame turbos could produce...
SEMA360 Feature Vehicle Showcase: Jeff Spearn's 1956 Volkswagen Sedan/Ragtop
Jeff Spearn has been bitten by the 'bug'. At SEMA360 (www.sema360.com), SEMA's all-virtual trade show for 2020, Spearn's 1956 Volkswagen Sedan/Ragtop...
SEMA360 Feature Vehicle Showcase: Olman Navarro's 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution X GSR
Olman Navarro's dream was to one day own a Mitsubishi Evolution. Fast forward to 2017, and he bought a 2010 Mitsubishi Evolution GSR in stock form. At...
PASMAG's TuneUp - Episode 24
PASMAG's TuneUp presented by Kicker is our weekly look into what's trending on our social feeds, from the track to the street and everything in...